Friday, November 18, 2011

To love and back.

Dear shepherd,
        I can see your effort in trying your best to amaze me and to get me pleased on every thing you would like to offer me. I appreciate those things, thank you. But words aren't enough to make me go with you and be your love. You see, things are just things. One can make his or her love ones love him or her in return, even without the use of those things.
        I'm sorry to say this but, I do not accept your offer. Honestly, I'm not in favor on your point of view to make someone love you the same way you love them. You could never dictate somebody who do not love you. Do not control others' feelings. It may lead to suffering. Either you, who receives love from the one you love but not getting real love, or the person you love, who becomes your "Pinocchio" because of your strings. Or worst, experience a miserable future. I can assure you, if this would happen, your life wouldn't be as happy as you thought it would be.
        Also, I would like you to know that in the first place, I'm already seeing somebody. I may be single, but my heart already belongs to him. He, who greets me "Good morning." everyday. Who texts me "Ingat!" whenever I am on the road. He, who did not offer me things that are impossible reach, rather promises to stay with me and will take care of me forever. He, whom I love and back.
        Again, I am truly sorry. I know right now, you may be crying, but if you really love me, you would let me go and be happy, otherwise I would be the one crying. Do you want that to happen? I have a great feeling that you wouldn't do that, would you? So with this, I might as well say thank you. Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

PS. Don't worry. We could still be friends ;')

Sincirly yours,
A student

No comments:

Post a Comment