Friday, December 9, 2011

Never surrender.

"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going."

     At first browse to this quote will make you reread it, since it is difficult to find out what it wants to imply us. So, I read it again..and again...and again...but still couldn't get the message. And so I decided to seek help from my mother. She interpreted the phrase. Finally, I understood its connotation. She said, it means that; the more complicated situations are, the more will the sturdy ones devote their efforts to fulfill those challenges.

     This made me think. Can I consider myself sturdy? Do I surrender at challenges easily? Am I wise enough to solve the problems and trials that come to my life? Am I tough?

     Sometimes, I want to ignore these kinds of stuffs. But I can't because no one could ever dictate what and when will those situations transpire our lives. So I just continue my everyday-living and face those hardships. Whenever I fall, I stand up. If I have difficulties in those situations, I do not think twice to approach my friends, family, and of course, God, whom I know will always be there to support and reach-out their hands for me to stand up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment