Friday, August 19, 2011

Can't Stop, Won't Stop.

     When I was in elementary, I'm already fond of listening to music. I also give time to memorize the lyrics of some of my favorite songs that are famous at those years. I always listen to the radio or the television and sing along with it. I even manage to approach a computer shop, or what ever they call it, just to get a CD-burn of my favorite songs. And whenever I go to the mall with my family, I never forget to have a short sneak pick to some CD stores and buy what ever I feel like listening to.

     Before, I don't mind who the singers or the bands who sang the songs I was listening at. "What's so important to them?" "Why do we even need to bother to know them?" I don't really care. "Why should I?" "It's none of my business if they get famous or not." These are the questions that come up to my mind when I was a little girl. I don't care about the happenings around me, I just want to listen and sing with the music that's all, nothing more, nothing less.

      Well, I wasn't curious at those times. Maybe because of my innocence, that's all. But now, look at me, I changed a lot, as in, a LOT. Now, I ask my classmates some of the newest and most played songs. I also monitor the latest songs featured in the number one music channel that everyone could ever know, MYX. And then, while doing my homeworks, I open a new tab in my browser for 4shared.com, where I download the songs I want to have in my phone, then add it in my iTunes here in my laptop. And play my iTunes every night or whenever I open my laptop.

     Music rocks. Music is cool. Music helps me to relax, especially in times of sadness. Sometimes when I feel bad, music comforts me. When I listen to music, it's like the song talks to me. It can relate to my problems and then gives me advice. This is the most important thing why I love listening to music. Why I love Music. Music is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment