Friday, June 10, 2011

Junior Year..

It was my first week of being a third year high school. At first, I really couldn't believe that I'm actually a junior now. It didn't feel like it was a new school year at all, being with my two best pals, Nica, III-N, and Michael, III-H. They are the ones who sacrifice their time just to wait for me during recess, lunch, and even after school hours. I'm glad to have them as my best friends.

June 6, first day of classes, I was expecting to have a different environment, different from the section were I was before. I'm still a little bit depressed knowing that I fell down just because of my carelessness and irresponsibility. I miss my II-Nitrogen classmates. Our 'biruan', 'tawanan', 'kulitan', and many more... But on the bright side, I met new friends in my present section-Fluorine. Friends that I hope, after ten months of being room mates, would even get stronger.

I was getting the hang of the week but suddenly, due to climate change and me, being nocturnal, my body got weak. Even though I did not get a fever, my body was so painful and I had a headache. I stayed at the clinic for about three to four hours. I may had a bad day but still it had a good outcome, there I met a sophomore.

I know I can make this junior year a successful one. As long as I have the support of my parents, friends, classmates and teachers, I believe I can do this! Aja!

No comments:

Post a Comment