Friday, June 24, 2011

Action Plan of My Life

     Children, the most important creation of God. They are the ones whom we consider our future, our life. Together, they make up a community, a family-with a mother and a father.

     Physically, I am definitely sure that I have a solid family. Consisting of a father, a mother, and siblings. But, how about mentally? emotionally? or socially? The truth is, I really don't know, whether it is solid or ... not. Yet, I am doing the things I know, will give a lot of help in uniting this family of mine.

     I think, I'm the one in our family who is the most aware in this modern life. Considering the fact that I'm the eldest sibling, the only daughter, the high school student and has the most number of mission to do in life. Aside from the duties and responsibilities that my parents are expecting me to finish, I have my own. Even though I need to use a 'multi-tasking' technique to finish them as soon as possible, I don't care if I get tired of what I'm doing. I just keep on going and going until I accomplish all these, which is impossible because for me, my obligation in my family is up to my last breath.

     Not having a high pride but, I believe that I'm a responsible and disciplined individual. Maybe not that much but just fine and normal, like the other independent persons out there. People might judge me the opposite around because of my lazy doings, however, I can prove them wrong.

     Here are some of my chores at home my parents expect me to do: fix my bed everyday; maintain the cleanliness of my room; clean the house, that includes sweeping the floor, wiping table tops and washing the dishes; and help in our store. I really... really need to do these because I'm the only one my mom is expecting to finish these chores. Cause, if I'm going to wait for my younger brother to help me, it may take years, or even centuries to get these things done. And, she always tells me this mind-grueling line: "Wala ng ibang magtutulungan at  gagawa niyan kundi tayong dalawa." So, it leaves me no choice but to do it.

     And here are some characteristics which I want to continue and develop without the command and reminder of anybody: be obedient, patient, responsible, disciplined, honest, humble, respectful, faithful, a positive thinker, and all the other good deeds parents want to have for their children.

     Now, here's my own mission: to be the best friend that my friends/schoolmates/classmates could have; to be the most excellent and coolest sibling of my younger brother; to become the one-and-only greatest and (not to mention) most "beautiful" blessing of my parents; and, to become the best ME of myself.

     I do hope that these duties and responsibilities will construct a solid family. I believe, and will never lose hope, to accomplish the "Action Plan of My Life".

     Oh, and by the way... I don't want to be all that 'nerdy' or 'super disciplined' kind of person. Just to remind you, I'm still an ordinary fourteen-year-old teenager. And just so you know, I do all sorts of mischievous stuffs, too. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment