Friday, September 23, 2011

Evergreen.

     Most of us mistaken bamboos as trees. Well, it's actually a kind of grass but it is famous because of its characteristics of being tall and thin, and it has many uses that contribute a lot of help to our community. Its leaves serve as food to some animals. Its trunk may be made into huts, small cages, furnitures, or even simple handicrafts, and a whole lot more. Also, the whole plant itself may serve as habitat for the wild life.

     Through these observations, I can consider myself as a bamboo. I share my friends the blessings I have, just like the leaves of the plant. I also offer myself to help others to make their work easier.

     One unique characteristic of the bamboo is its ability not to easily fall down in times of calamities, instead, they just sway with the wind. Just like me, I'm not the kind of girl who easily surrenders. As much as possible, I finish the tasks given to me. Successful or not, what's important is I did my BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment