Friday, September 2, 2011

I hope this is true.

Friday morning..

Ma'am May: Jam, we will be having a meeting this afternoon at the three-Hydrogen room, kindly tell that to all the SALIW members and officers.
Jam: Okay Ma'am, I will tell them.
M: I would like everyone to attend the meeting.
J: Yes, we will be there.

Noon..

J: Ma'am! Ma'am! I had been looking all over for you.
M: What is it?
J: I just wanted to tell you that I have told every member in our club about the meeting later.
M: Oh, okay. Thank you.
J: Any time Ma'am.
M: Well then, you better get going and get ready for your next subject.
J: Oh yeah! Haha. Bye Ma'am, see you later.
M: See you.

Afternoon, at the 3-H room..

M: Are all the SALIW members and officers here, Jam?
J: Yes Ma'am. We're all here.
M: Good.
J: By the way, Ma'am, I had been thinking all day the reason why you had called us in this meeting?
M: It is because I am going to tell you that I was planning to have a club outing. If many of you will be joining then I will finalize the schedule and we will get ready for the day.
J: Really? Oh, I would love to join the outing! I am guessing most of the other members would like to join too! I can't wait for that exciting day.
M: Okay then. Now, you may take your seat because the meeting is about to began.
J: Okay Ma'am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment