Friday, September 30, 2011

Our Career.

     Third year level students all over around the Philippines were required to take the National Career Assessment Examination. This test was given to the students to help them pick for their course in college. I do agree that this was a very good idea, since I am one of the juniors during this school year who still doesn't thought of what course to take in college, yet. And I also believe that this would really help a lot of high school students.

     I am happy taking exams like this because we only took it for about half the day, and also because we don't need to use our brains too deeply cause most of the test asks only what we would like to do for our future, except for the other subjects included of course. Some of the questions there were, "Are you fond of dancing, singing, acting, etc?", "Do you enjoy cooking?", "Do you like painting, drawing, etc.?", then we just only have to pick Not at all, Little, Much, or Very Much.

     Even if others find the examination very boring, honestly, I had fun taking it. Now, I can't wait to go to college, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment