Friday, July 1, 2011

All I wanna do.

     I'm having a hard time thinking what to put in this entry, interests.. favorites, cause I think I don't have favorite hobby, sport, music, movies, books, etc. Try to look at my profile in Facebook or here in blogger, those are proof. Maybe because I find things equally. I like trying them all. Even though I'm not that so interested at the others, I just want to give them a try. 

     I'm a sporty girl. I like playing table tennis, chess, volleyball, badminton, basketball, billiard, etc. I'm also interested in trying other cool sports that are not taught to me, yet. But I think it's a little bit impossible for me to learn the others cause I have no idea how I could learn all of those.

     I am also fond of listening to music. I don't give much attention to the singers or to the bands who composed the songs. I just concentrate on the song itself, and sometimes the lyrics, of course. This is because I can relate myself to the other songs, depending on my mood. And I feel comfortable and relaxed when I'm listening to music.

     I like surfing the net as well. It's my self-entertainment. Truth is, I open my Facebook account almost everyday, just to chat with my classmates and friends. Although it's kinda weird because if you will think of it, we see each other everyday at school. Even though I know I might experience some consequences, still, I really like what I'm doing.

     I love playing computer games too. Especially those addicting games boys use to play like DotA, the most famous among all, Battle Realms, Grand Chase, Crazy Kart, GTA, Counter Strike, etc. To sum up, I'm a little bit of a war freak, but just a bit, not too much, cause I can still discipline myself in playing those cool stuffs I learned from my cousins and, the one and only person who will not get board in teaching me those things, my little brother. Bro, you rock. \m/

     I guess I have my interests after all. I am hoping to discover a lot more in the years to come. And I can also share these stuff to you any time, just tell me and I'll do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment